Continental Sales Manager_Jeonju in Jeonju, South Korea
1.Customer Relationship Management: Full for OEMs
Mainly focusing Claim management
3.Acquisition Project Manager / Project team member
Responsibility: Full for OEMs
4.Negotiation and implementation of customer contracts (e.g. terms and conditions, quality commitments,
non-disclosure agreements, letters of nomination, logistic contracts)
5.Maintenance of price and conditions, including service pricing (e.g. acceleration fees)
Bachelors Engineering, Marketing degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in automotive industry of which minimum 3 years with Sales and Marketing experience.
• Up to date knowledge of automotive systems.
• Management competence to manage employees and to coach people that are not hierarchically reporting.
• Exposure to managing customer relations, good communication skills and negotiation experience.
• Personality able to interface at all relevant levels of customer organization / flexibility to handle wide variety of activities.
• Independent and self motivated.
• Team player Ability to work in multi cultural / multi disciplinary environment
• Advanced Professional level of English (both written and oral)
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Good self management.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Marketing and Sales