Continental Project Management in Lianyungang, China
- Kick off project with customer to get customer requirement in details.
- Transfer customer requirement into project timing, review with team and define actions.
- Keep on following project launch smoothly.
- Management new project according to PLC procedure.
- Ensure project methods (risk analysis, LL, etc) are used in project management.
- Relating e-Tools(GPS, ePSR, SharePoint, etc) are required to be used for project management. Keep updating on time.
应用项目管理电子工具(GPS, ePSR, SharePoint, etc) 到日常管理工作中，保持定期更新；
- Keep Gate release on time with deliverables.
- Guarantee a smooth launch phase by solving the problems before SOP, together with project team.
- Arrange regular team meetings and milestone meetings to review the project progress.
10 Risk analysis and 8D needed if necessary. LL in G40 and G90.
- If necessary escalation (yellow or red) needed in advance for critical problems. Even PACT workshop with team.
- Manage selection of outsourcing and development partners, components and suppliers.
- Communicate with customer as interface in project.
- Communicate with internal functions of project team.
- Reporting to steering project performance.
- Communicate with global team in Conti other locations.
- Project R&D budget input during quotation phase.
- Input R&D budget in GPS and get approval.
- Monitor project budget and spending during project launch.
- Get customer quality requirement from sales.
- Forward to plant NPL and get plant quality target.
- Mornitor project launch and meet plant quality target.
- Bachlor degree, English communication.
- 2 years in own technical fields
- 2 years in new projects management or similar experience.
- 2 years cross functional communication and leadership experience preferred.
- With experience worked with international teams preferred.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)