Continental Logistics Specialist in Lincoln, Nebraska
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Lincoln, NE location is seeking a Logistics Specialist to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• Receives, ships and cycles inventory to provide sufficient materials/stores items to assure quality, availability, and accuracy.
• Serves as vacation replacement for warehouse manager.
• Performs cycle inventory with hourly associates to ensure accuracy and availability.
• Receiving/inspecting materials.
• Shipping finished goods to end customers.
• Direct flow of materials in warehouse.
• Audits incoming material/items and when necessary protests with vendor.
• Responds to CSR and Sales requests.
• Work with logistics companies to ensure all deliveries are shipped in a timely fashion.
• Process customer returns.
• Work with associates to ensure they are processing deliveries in the correct order to ensure timely shipments.
• Maintains reports and filing system per ISO/QS requirements.
• General document scanning and electronic filing / retrieval as needed.
• General filing duties per requirements.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Computer/systems such as MS Office products.
• Basic receiving & shipping experience including quality systems, accounting, basic traffic operations, freight bills & packing slips.
• Must be able to work with vendors, carriers, and all levels of associates in an effective and professional manner.
• Attention to detail is crucial.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
• SAP & RF Navigator experience a plus.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.