Continental Quality Manager in Lincoln, Nebraska
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Lincoln, NE location is seeking a Quality Manager to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• Responsible for all quality aspects in the plant.
• Ensuring compliance with ISO Certifications.
• Setting quality standards as well as ensuring those quality standards are being met and maintained.
• Responsible for statistical process control.
• Drive and champion change and culture within the plant.
• Collaborate with the shop floor for quality feedback and continuous improvements.
• Responsible for ensuring and maintaining a LEAN environment.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 7 years of overall practical and professional experience
• 5 years of experience in manufacturing quality
• 3 years of experience in lean manufacturing/LEAN quality
• Knowledge of Standards ISO 9001, IATF 16949 (last version)
• QM-basic Knowledge & Tools
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• No relocation offered. Position is eligible for a sign-on bonus.
• Bachelor’s degree in quality engineering field
• Master’s degree in engineering or related field
• Experience managing/leading people
• SAP “super user”
• Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
• External Auditor (external training with Certificate)
• Internal Auditor (external training with Certificate 1,2), external or internal training3))
• Internal Auditor, functional audit / workplace audit (CT internal training with Certificate)
• Knowledge of the relevant customer requirements and customer specific requirements (CSR’s)
• QM or UM external training with Certificate
• QMB and UMB external training with Certificate
• Deeper knowledge about CT Management system/CT Process model
• Knowledge of VDA 6.3 (last version, including evidence)
• Knowledge of Standard ISO 14001 (last version)
• Knowledge of Standard ISO 50001 & OHSAS 18001 (last version)
• Knowledge of Standard ISO 19011 (last version)
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.