Continental Sr. Maintenance Manager in Lincoln, Nebraska
Sr. Maintenance Manager
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Lincoln, NE location is seeking a Sr. Maintenance Manager to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• Organizes and monitors the production machines, planned maintenance process, planning, fulfillment, documentation, and continuous improvement.
• Organizes and monitors planned maintenance process in order to ensure coordination of maintenance staff, diagnostic, repair and restart of production machineries in case of breakdowns in accordance to area production priorities and carry out the root cause analysis.
• Ensures the implementation of the local Maintenance strategy (including TPM) implementation support, maintenance processes improvements including SAP-PM interfaces with other departments, condition monitoring tools implementation.
• Ensures environmental, safety, and health requirement fulfillment.
• Plans and monitors for optimization of storage stock level and purchased quantities of spare parts, technical components, and needed maintenance supplies.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior supervision experience required.
• 5+ years of experience within maintenance management or related within manufacturing
• Able to lead several machine improvement, refurbishment, upgrade or installation projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter and ability to work well with others in a high paced environment and high stress situations.
• Visa sponsorship will not be available for this position now or in the future.
• No relocation offered. The position is eligible for a sign-on bonus.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.