Continental Credit Associate in Manila, Philippines
▪Perform all activities of gathering documentation and data related to credit reports, payment history, financial statements, profit margin, and other pertinent information in order to assess both new and existing customers’ financial health and risk.
▪ Fully complete the required rating matrix using the previously obtained information and make a risk rating recommendation.
▪ Forward the documentation, rating matrix, and recommendation to the local credit manager’s for review and final decision.
▪ Preparation of Trade Reference request from customer
▪ Checking of Active and Inactive accounts
▪ Fill up Continental Scorecard and CMC form all information gathered from SAP,DNBi, financials and other sources.
▪ Preparation of updates on Credit Reviews
▪ Upload of credit reviews to AR shared drive and E Sign for checking and approval of credit managers
▪ Monthly Summary of Existing Accounts for Review
▪ Sending summary for reviews to local credit manager and D&B report for request via email
▪ Monthly summary of finished reviews (existing, adhoc and new accounts)
Credit Management Data Update
▪Update the SAP Customer Master database with the local credit manager’s final decision (Updates account on FD32 screen (Credit Limit amount, Risk Category, Last and Next Review)
▪ Attend customer / business meetings
▪ Attend monthly departmental meeting
▪ Attend monthly performance feedback with Team Lead
▪ Preparation of Monthly Credit Analysis Presentation for Departmental Meeting
▪ Support and participate in special projects as required by Team Lead
▪ Participate in professional development activities
▪ Document procedures and process changes. Maintain process documentation
Bachelor degree with a major in finance, business, accounting, or economics preferred but not required or equivalent work experience.
1-2 years of experience in collection and credit analysis processes
Experience in the other invoice to cash processes desirable
Leadership Experience - Preferred but not required
At least one year experience in BPO or shared services, preferably North America, Europe, Australia and South Africa but not required.
Required Knowledge: (ADVANCE LEVEL)
Understanding of commercial processes
Ability to navigate and perform research on the internet.
Strong math skills
Advanced Excel skills and data mining capabilities.
Solid understanding of financial statements and analysis
Ability to meet strict deadlines
Ability to use Microsoft Office products
Good analytical and interpersonal skills
Good written and oral communication skills
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Finance and Controlling