Continental EDI Consultant in Manila, Philippines
• Participate in the different phases/milestones of project implementation (e.g. Global Delfor for suppliers in ASIA, SPIRIT project,others )
• Primary support for all EDI related needs and inquiries. Develop and manage all aspects of the EDI system
• Coordinate business requirements and relevant solutions together with Global competence center, local management and Key-Users.
• Usage of BCM or HSPM for changes and incidents (handling, monitoring and administration) covering Asia region.
• Provide guidance to and shares knowledge with team relating to area of specialization
• Manage own workload to meet assigned deadlines
• 20-30% of travel to Continental Locations (Asia and Europe) as needed.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years related EDI experience in any programming Language
• Basic knowledge of scripting in UNIX/LINUX environment.
• Background in Archiving and Retrieval Solution (usage, handling, job activation)
• Preferably with manufacturing experience and business process knowledge particularly in handling EDI requirements for customers/suppliers
• Has basic project/support management skills including scoping/evaluation of business requirement and ability to provide relevant solutions.
• With strong problem solving skills and integration knowledge in SAP particularly SD and MM including its relevant IDOC message types.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Good English communication skills, written and verbal, is beneficial;
• Outstanding inter-personal communication skills are essential
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions