Continental IT Administrator – Agile/CI DevOps Engineer in Manila, Philippines
IT Administrator – Agile/CI DevOps Engineer
As an IT Administrator - Agile/CI DevOps Engineer, you will maintain our applications for Agile Development and Continuous Integration. You will support our worldwide distributed Research & Development (R&D) team in case of incidents and changes for our tool chains.
• Administration and support of application for Agile development like e.g. Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence, Chocolatey
• Operation of solutions for continuous integration
• Participation on development and implementation of service improvement solutions relevant to Agile/CI project and daily operations.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology. Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience with administration of Cloudbees Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory, Jira, Confluence, Chocolatey and Jfrog Artifactory is appreciated.
• Experience in application support and project development tasks.
• Knowledge about Agile Methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban).
• Experience in IT administration and service management tasks.
• Experience in the following is mandatory:
o DevOps Tools
o Monitoring Tools (Grafana)
• Knowledge about SW development environments.
• Knowledge in the following is preferred:
o Build Automation Tools / Packages (Maven / Conan / Debian / Pypi)
• Good understanding of the IT Service Management Processes.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with strong customer focus
• Excellent business communication skills.
• Must be willing and/or able to work flexible working hours throughout the year including rotational shift schedules, weekends and holidays when needed/required.
• Willing to work in Taguig City.
• Minimum of two (2) years working experience in DevOps and support role is necessary.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions