Continental Master Data Administrator in Manila, Philippines
Master Data Administrator
Responsible for maintenance activities (additions, modifications, deletions, archiving) in accordance with the company's data management work processes and procedures.
▪ Execute requests from the different work streams within the company (Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Accounts to Report, SAP IT) related to data cleansing initiatives/harmonization activities provided the necessary documents, and approvals are in place.
▪ Manage the team mailboxes and/or case management systems where the requests are received, and responds to these requests/inquiries within the agreed service level agreement.
▪ Ensures that SLAs are met, or exceeded.
▪ Act pro-actively in identifying process improvements.
▪ Perform other tasks as may be assigned.
- Graduate of any four year course but preferably bachelor's degree holder of IT, Finance, and Engineering but non degree holders which attained at least college level education are also considered.
Basic knowledge of IT ERP systems and databases, preferably SAP, desired but not mandatory.
Less than 1 year of experience in IT, Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Order Management or commensurate experience in related functions however fresh graduates are also considered.
Experienced in using Microsoft Office suite.
- Past experience in maintaining data management is preferred.
Experience working in a multinational set up is preferred.
- Must be fluent in English.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.