Continental Senior Associate, Intercompany Accounting in Manila, Philippines
Senior Associate, Intercompany Accounting
The Senior Associate, Intercompany Accounting plays an integral role in ensuring the day-to-day financial health of Intercompany Accounting. The person provides technical accounting, analytical support and ensures compliance with GAAP and internal control requirements.
Key Success Factors
• Ability to navigate through the complicated and intersegment transactions and provide comprehensive solutions.
• Review and ensure accuracy of various intercompany cross charges and allocation and evaluate and identify areas of potential exposure and internal control weaknesses, and initiate improvements in these areas.
• Responsible for completing the Intercompany Accounting month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial close process under strict deadlines.
• Manages intercompany transactions with assigned entities and intercompany affiliates globally.
• Contributes to the Intercompany Accounting team to meet business objectives with continued encouragement to use critical thinking to utilize the best and most efficient practices.
• Performs regular Intercompany Accounting reconciliation and assigned balance sheet reconciliation
• Responsible in researching and resolving daily issues and reconciling items.
• Partners with functional leaders within and outside of the FSCP, including Intercompany Affiliates, to maintain and improve accounting processes.
• Assist with the preparation and compilation of audit requests, collaborate with internal and external audit teams and provide balance sheet fluctuation explanations, as required
• Responsible for intercompany process and compliance with Transfer Pricing policies.
• Prepares and analyzes Intercompany Metrics for trends and communicates to management monthly.
• Ensures compliance with Accounting Controls and other internal policies and procedures.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy required
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in Intercompany Accounting, Accounts Payable or any Finance or Controlling function
• Experience with SAP or any ERP and advanced Excel skills preferred
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• Ability to take ownership of work
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to deliver timely and accurate work output in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Finance and Controlling
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions