Continental Software Engineer 软件工程师（工作地点：南京） in Nanjing, China
Software Engineer 软件工程师（工作地点：南京）
- Software Design
· Software module requirement analysis, design, implement and test software modules with defined workflow and process.
· Software interface design together with other software engineers.
· Checks and maintain the implemented features in the implementation check.
- Software Support
· Support software interface(PM, FAE) for acquisition, production.
· Support software group manager for other service department.
- Software Quality
· Follow defined software process and internal software design guideline.
· Documentation as required by company/department regulation.
· Regular report working status to software project manager and group manger.
· Proper internal and external communication and escalation within project team and software team.
- Knowledge sharing
· Document software knowledge, experience and add them to the main project documentation repository.
· Support to knowledge management for knowledge sharing.
- Education / Certification
· Bachelor degree or higher in Software Engineering / Computer Science and Technology / Electronic Information / Automation / Measuring Technology & Instrument or equivalent.
- Professional Experience
· 2 years of working experiences related to software. Prefer embedded programming.
- Project and/or Process Experience
· Good Knowledge of Software development process.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)