Continental Production Operator in Norfolk, Nebraska
•Demonstrate awareness and concern for the safety of self and others thru adherence of safety policies and procedures
• Maintain consistent and on time attendance
• Operate production equipment and adhere to quality procedures
• Use/read hose specification & measuring equipment as required (micrometers, calipers and testing equipment)
• Record and maintain production data in accordance with specifications and quality policies.
• Assist in maintenance of tooling and equipment
• Attention to detail, meeting and/or exceed quality standards in work
• Identify and solve production problems to improve process and product flow
• Recommend process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and safety
• Actively participate in team meetings and activities
• Value teamwork and demonstrate skills necessary to be an effective team member
• Flexible and creative with enthusiasm for change and high commitment level
• Required to maintain certifications of plant safety
• Required to learn and maintain multiple job certifications and perform a variety of tasks
• Self-motivated/high energy with passion for quality workmanship
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Other duties as necessary
• Qualifying applicants will be required to successfully pass a phone interview, interview and additional prehire checks before hire.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Starting wage $18.50 with potential of $25.82 and above with good performance.
• Immediate Benefits
• Potential of Quarterly
• Employer 401(k) Match
• Climate controlled/AC majority of plant
• 14 days off out of 28
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Must be 18 years old
• Able to Lift 25 to 50 lbs.
• Willing to work 12 hour rotating shifts (days to nights) & every other weekend
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
• Experience in manufacturing or other mechanically related experience
• Longevity with previous employers
• Detail orientated
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Manufacturing Operations and Production
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.