Continental Sales Specialist - Northern Region in Penang, Malaysia
Sales Specialist - Northern Region
As a Sales Specialist, you will be the central point to customer in market by value selling our Tire products & services as well as manage first level complaints. You will
act as a consultant to the customer thereby strengthening customer relationship. You will be part of our PLT (Passenger & Light Truck) Replacement Tire Business team and generate value through profitable sales growth.
Your responsibilities include:
▪ To be responsible for sales KPI targets set by management.
▪ Continuous business development in all product segment in PLT utilizing digital tools provided by company.
▪ To prepare individual customer budget in line with branch budget.
Channel Management & Development:
▪ To enhance & further develop the current network dealers with good service to enhance customer share of shelf space
▪ To utilize digital tools for prospecting new customers.
▪ To utilize existing Processes in opening and handling different category of customers e.g. Buddy System.
Customer Training & Development:
▪ To be equipped with sufficient knowledge, soft skills, handling digital tools.
▪ To translate & train customers on market/Product/Technical knowledge,, soft skills,
and digital tools by organizing relevant trainings.
▪ Monitor and tracking and communicate to customer on achievement, potential etc.
▪ Analyze, forecast, and propose for business development plans for growth
▪ To maintain a good service and relationship to the customers as to amplify the high performance culture.
▪ To provide advice to customers to enhance and grow their business.
▪ Pro-actively communicate to customer on product development, data & systems updates.
▪ Ensure customer payment performance.
▪ To provide timely market information and escalate market development to Regional Sales Manager.
▪ To provide market feedback to internal teams concerning technical aspects of product
▪ To manage first level technical complaints (inspection, resolution in coordination with Technical Customer Service team and feedback to customer)
Experience: 2-5 years in sales position.
Malaysian citizen, based in the country
Good communication skills. Fluent in English and Chinese.
Capable to work independently with initiative.
Strong drive to achieve results by taking ownership in challenging environment.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Marketing and Sales