Continental Homologation Specialist in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Continental Tires, part of Continental AG is one of the world leading tire manufacturers of safe, efficient, and performance-oriented tires for variety of applications. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
As Homologation Specialist, you will be part of our Standards & Regulations team at Malaysia and report
to Head of Standards, Regulations & Certifications for Tires, Malaysia & Indonesia. You will be responsible for managing homologation releases according to certification requirements and internal rules.
▪ Responsible for tire homologation releases within the Continental Tire Division
▪ Creation, check and approval of Tire Homologation status in accordance with internal guideline
▪ Responsible for regular review of rules, proposal for adaptation and monitoring of regulatory environment changes with effect to Homologation Release
Reporting & Documentation
▪ Reporting on release status
▪ Interface to R&D department worldwide for questions regarding homologation releases
▪ Participation in continuous improvement projects for application, documentation and information processes internally in type approval
▪ Maintenance of local processes and work instructions in accordance with the Homologation & Regulatory Compliance (HRC)
▪ Strictly follow up Continental Code of Conduct Guidance and compliance rules
Experience: Minimum 2 years work experience in one or more of the following areas: Homologation & Type Approval , Quality Management, Research & Development, Standard development. Experience in automobile industry (vehicle & components testing) and product compliance is highly desirable
Education: Minimum Bachelors degree in Engineering or other Technical / Social Science, Masters Degree is an added advantage
Systems: Well versed with Microsoft Office
Language: Fluent in English is a must. Local Malaysian languages is an added advantage.
Multicultural and International exposure is an added advantage
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Law Patents and Licences, Research and Development