Continental HR Operations Analyst in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
HR Operations Analyst
"▪ Interacts with customers via telephone, electronic mail, or service tickets to answer questions and provide assistance in the completion of standardized HR transactions
▪ Utilizes knowledge base information to answer customer inquiries
▪ Documents all contacts and outcomes within the Service Management software application of the Service Organization
▪ Performs all work in accordance with established call/service standards
▪ Initiates status reports to supervisor or lead worker when delays occur in responding to inquiries
▪ Assists less experienced representatives, as necessary
▪ Performs related work as assigned
▪ Explains work instructions to others, adapting guidelines to the assignments as necessary
▪ Continuously monitors quality and quick turnover of performed tasks and ensures high quality of performance
▪ Inputs required data into the HR system for maintaining, payroll, organizational management, recruiting, GHR, etc.
▪ Maintains a customer friendly focus when dealing within customer issues, complaints, problems, etc."
"1.1 Upload daily clock in & out to SAPHR (PNG)
1.2 Upload daily approved leave, business trip n medical leave to SAPHR (PJ, AS & PNG)
1.3 Upload monthly approved overtime before data extraction (PJ, AS & PNG)
1.4 Upload location staff attendance.
1.5 Extract weekly absent report & share to respective department (PJ, AS PNG)
1.6 Administer and ensure smooth daily operation of Time Data (PJ, AS & PNG)
1.7 Respond to Time related enquiries from internal and external parties
1.8 New TA user ID creation (PJ&AS)
1.9 Upload monthly WSR
2.0 Update Team/Shift pattern (PJ, AS & PNG)
2.1 Update meal allowance, OT (PJ, AS & PNG)
2.2 Open approved leave quota (LSL, shutdown leave, carry forward leave, etc)
2.3 Update replacement leave - OT quota upon request
2.4 Check and clear error during month end extractions
2.5 Administer, maintain, reset password Fiori (leave system) for PJ, AS and PG
2.6 Ensure all tickets are close within stipulated time and corrections are done accordingly.
2.7 Maintain the SLA at 95% and above
Service Expert "Ensures expert advice and processing of SAP Time Attendance System
Ensures that service delivery complies with all legal, regulary and compliance requirements
"Summarizes and completes reporting within HR Operations and for HR Operations
Publishes reporting results"
Time Attendance System
Communication Skills (Verbally and Writing)
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.