Continental Manager Tire Line Development APAC PJ in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Manager Tire Line Development APAC PJ
▪ Develop product or product line and technology in order to meet the Marketing / Product Management strategy and plan especially for the PLT replacement APAC market.
▪ Support the specification and design improvement for production process, by checking and approve the product guideline, taking into account the requirements of the product performance, production complexity (toolbox) and yield, in order to continuously add value to the business and customer.
▪ Response with measure to inputs from Quality Management, Platform Development & Industrialization, Standard & Regulation, Customer Service or Marketing on Product performance or integrity matters in order to address any performance gap or deviations timely.
▪ Organize product development and performance optimization process for offtake product (based on assignment), in order to release approved the offtake products for Sale/Marketing / Product Management / Plants in line with the tire business strategy and plan.
▪ Lead the TLD PJ operation and staff to ensure the group function is in line with TLD strategies, goals and targets.
▪ Assume the following roles to ensure active and effective PoMS Quality System in CTTCM
Minimum Bachelor of Mechanical or related Science or Engineering field. Or equivalent 5-years experience in tire development field.
Experience in the automotive / motorcycle industry and some knowledge in vehicle performance is advantage
PROMT management skill.
Minimum 2 years leadership role experience.
Experience working in APAC culture.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
Engineering, Research and Development