Continental Order-To-Cash (OTC) Specialist in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Order-To-Cash (OTC) Specialist
• Manage on mode of operations for bank accounts, trade facilities, loans/related borrowing and letters of credit.
• Ensure the payment for corporate tax and withholding tax are on timely manner.
• Handle all matters pertaining to payment transfer, cheque and bank draft payment, daily banking activities and record retention.
• Prepare bank reconciliation and treasury journals and reporting.
• Treasury SOP preparation and registration into company’s processes system.
• Supporting O2C Manager in preparing and monitoring Treasury KPIs.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth day-to-day treasury operations.
• Processing documents relating to company’s scrap materials, handling the reconciliation of scrap materials collection and payment processing of payment for collection of scrap materials by service provider.
• To process company’s staff advance payment, monitor/control advance accounts, and settle long outstanding staff advance, including reconciliation.
▪ Involve in accounting decision support at operational level related to Accounts Receivables (AR).
▪ To perform AR collection, clearing, reconciliation, inter-company or external company AR accounts confirmation.
▪ To be responsible for AR balance and collection for company’s logistic vendors.
▪ Trouble shooting FPX payment within stipulated time without affecting accurate AR reportin.g
▪ Support customers in using COC - Finance module
▪ Prepare supporting documents and calculation for all sales rebates in accordance with commercial structure policy after duly approved by authorize personnel
▪ Execute Credit/Debit Notes issuance for Sales Rebate, Reimbursements, Price Adjustments, etc.
▪ Prepare Order-To-Cash key performance Indicators (KPIs) to stakeholders and executive management monthly.
Compliance & Improvement Activities
▪ Assume the role of author for Order-To-Cash (Treasury) SOPs and Work Instructions in adherence to company’s Corporate Policies, and periodically evaluate and update these procedures / policies to meet changing market and business conditions.
▪ Comply to law, Government or Central Bank regulations, local or Corporate policies and Financial Reporting Manual related to treasury, collections, anti-money laundering and record retention.
▪ Continuously strive to simplify for an efficient Treasury function in term of system enhancements and process improvements.
▪ Assist the Order-To-Cash Manager in cross functional process and system improvement initiatives.
•Professional financial qualification (eg, ACCA, CIMA, etc) or Bachelors’ Degree in Finance / Accounting / Banking or equivalent.
•3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in relevant field, and experience in using SAP.
•Good working knowledge and hands on experience in Treasury & AR related operational and transactional activities.
•Self-driven, meticulous individual with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
•Prior exposure in a multi-national company or large corporate environment is an added advantage.
•Good English language skills (written & spoken).
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Finance and Controlling