Continental Systems/ PM/ MTC/ CBM/ Audit Engineer in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Systems/ PM/ MTC/ CBM/ Audit Engineer
- Ensure all PM complies to approved POMS document and Central Requirement Prepare PM schedule for all related machines on yearly basis and communicate with Production and Sequencing Monitor effectiveness, efficiency, compliance and quality of Preventive Maintenance plan. Adherence to be maintained and any deviation to be strictly acted upon Ensure all SAP Work orders are raised and closed accurately, through regular checks, reminder and training Prepare and maintain proper CBS standard filing system for all PM Checklists, maintenance records, external vendor service reports, schedules and other documents To analize breakdown trends and advice team on improvements required for PM, including measurement Key member for LEA and execution To perform audits on PM at site and guide respective PM teams on best maintenance practices Local Key User (LKU) for SAP PM.
Ensure all MTC job scope complies to approved POMS document and Central Requirement.
- Plan and ensure respective area PM team is properly trained and skilled to perform works Ensure full utilization of PM team via SAP-SISTA monitoring tool.
To manage & compile all training programme for Engineering Department. Perform assessment and re-training of team members
Plan and ensure team is properly trained and skilled to perform MTC works Ensure full utilization of MTC team.
Prepare and maintain proper CBS standard filing system for all MTC Checklists, maintenance records, external vendor service reports, schedules and other documents
Implement planned and unplanned maintenance processes in order to achieve annual maintenance targets such as MTTR, MTBF, MMR, Overtime using standard company tools. Prepare and present engineering performance, overtime, MTTR, MTBF, MMR, Reliability, spare parts, R&M expenditure, CGS spares costs, CGS withdrawal, MTC, work orders, SAP-SISTA craftsmen utilization, PM compliance, all Audit results and other reports on regular basis, as set by management.
Ensure all works are complying POMS, SOP, OE Manuals To ensure all POMS, P90.1 and P20.1 procedures are adhered to strictly Ensure all PPS Audit, LPA, Gemba, QM and all audit findings are closed. To continuosly update and close
Performs regular audits at machines to ensure PM is complied
- Directs, administrates and develops Maintenance team members.
Monitoring and reporting KPIs.
Usage of KPIs to define appropriate activities/measures, and followup thereof.
Ensure correct usage of standard company tools and methodologies.
Management of Plant Shutdown.
- Coordinates external suppliers in the plant for Condition Based Monitoring systems and PM
Develops local suppliers together with purchasing department and in agreement with ET.
- Utilises and provides support within the Continental Maintenance Network
Contribution to "Lessons Learned" and "Good Practices" Database Active participation in MOT, CBT2, Strategy Meetings and presentation of maintenance performance and action plans to improve
Min Bachelor degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering
Min 2 years of working experiences in manufacturing industry
SAP system know how
Added advantage: Java programming, Preventive Maintenance, and CBM.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.