Continental ADAS Software Project Quality Engineer (SPQE) in Queretaro, Mexico
ADAS Software Project Quality Engineer (SPQE)
The main responsability for a SPQE is active project quality support.
The Project Quality Engineer helps track and report quality status to project and line management and offer pragmatic suggestions for improvement. He supports software project managers, module developers and testers in achieving their quality goals by providing tool, method and process training as well as coaching. You are a well-organised, structured and motivated team-player and possess strong communications skills as well as a focused quality mindset.
• Monitor / report the quality status and quality measures to the project as well as to management
• Active support of SW core team members regarding development methods and processes
• Implementation of method and tool training
• First address for quality topics within projects
• Moderation of 5 Why (Why-Why) analysis
• Tracking and reporting of quality status and measures to project and line management
• Active coaching of team members on development methods and processes
• Preparation and support in Audit / Assessment
• Agreement with and reports of quality measures to the customer
•1+ years professional experience in SW Development quality matters
• Solid backgroup in software engineering methods (requirements, design, implementation and testing)
• Programming experience in C and C+• Experience in design and implementation of complex embedded software
• Experience with static and dynamic code analysis tools and methods
• Automotive experience (MISRA, AutoSAR) preferred
• Knowledge in quality assurance methods and capability models (ASPICE, CMMI) are an advantage
• Education: Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Agile methodologies experience
• Language skills English (business fluent)
•Master Degree on Electrical Engineer/ SW development / Embedded Systems or related
•Knowledge in Ethernet and CAN technologies
•Experience in Automotive Electronics
•3 Years of experience in quality matters
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)