Continental Media Designer in Queretaro, Mexico
The role as Learning Designer is responsible for:
• Expediting learning processes through a deliberate use of learning strategies, resources and technologies
• Creation of engaging learning activities and compelling course content for the SW Community that enforces retention and transfer
• Working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) designing learner-centric solutions. Support purchasing process with external design vendors, if applicable
• Applying Continental’s Learning Philosophy and Design Process Visualization of instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
• Conducting research and analysis on learning trends and technologies
• Creation and design of supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
• Engaging employees and managers in sustainable and workflow-integrated learning solutions
• Applying state-of-the-art instructional design theories, practices and methods
• Support content curation to enhance self-directed learning at Continental
• A degree in Graphic and Media Design, Digital Animation, Industrial Design or related.
• A specialization or diploma in Adult learning, Instructional Design or related is an asset
• Experience developing interactive web-based courses using e-learning authoring tools
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud suite and at least one authoring tool such as Captivate or Storyline
• Demonstrated proficiency in at least one Learning Management System
• Ability to compose clear and concise visual and written content with a clear understanding of UI/UX for adult learners.
• Knowledge on learning models (ADDIE, SAM)
• HTML/CSS knowledge and development for web is a plus
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong written, and oral communication skills (English and Spanish)
• Project Management and organizational skills
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions