Continental SAP Implementation Consultant Material Flow and Warehousing in Queretaro, Mexico
SAP Implementation Consultant Material Flow and Warehousing
At Continental Business Consulting (CBC), we drive consulting projects with an analytical or conceptual focus for all of the Continental Corporation and provide customized solutions to our clients. Our interdisciplinary team is made up of close to 100 consultants around the world. Our fields of activity include strategy and organizational development, process optimization and implementation/change management.
Establishing ourselves as a trusted business partner has resulted in a constantly growing breadth and depth of projects. In order to take these positive developments into account, we are expanding our worldwide team.
For our largest ongoing project, in which we offer advisory activities with a focus on Process and SAP implementation, we are currently seeking a dedicated Consultant SAP Implementation (m/f/diverse) as coordinator for global rollout activities.
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to getting to know you.
• Assuming the role as Business Rollout Team member in the Global project, Process and SAP Harmonization, specialize in SCM Module
• Executing project rollout activity onsite at the locations in North America. Act as the first level contact for the location SCM Key Users and the project team. Implementing Harmonized process and SAP template solution at the rollout locations
• Plan & conduct workshops with the location Key Users. Collect the finding, business requirement and follows-up open topic in closed collaboration with project team
• Plan, prepares and executes Tests during realization phase of the project in close collaboration with the location key users and project team
• Support in close collaboration with SAP IT on Data Cleansing, Mapping & Migration, Technical Infrastructure & Interfaces
• Work on Cutover-relevant action as defined in the Cutover-Plan
• Support the Key User in general questions and activities
• Academic degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or Business Administration
• Minimum 5 years of working experience, preferably in Supply Chain Management, or SAP IT Functional Consulting
• Understanding of cross-functional business processes in Supply Chain Management with direct experience using SAP in daily business, (Material Management, Production Planning, Sales & Distribution, Material Flow and Warehousing)
• Problem-solving competency and delivering results in consideration of commercial issues
• Business fluent English and Spanish language skills written and spoken
• Project management skills, Change Management
• Strong and demonstrable social skills, such as teamwork, conflict management, open-mindedness and networking ability.
• Excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills
• High willingness to travel and to spend several months at a time at locations within and outside of Mexico
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.