Continental Investment and Asset Controller. in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Investment and Asset Controller.
San Luis Potosi
(Internal Application Only)
Be responsible for assets and investments for the plant. Capitalizing on time the equipment and monitoring and be an advisor for the new investment. Provide guidance to employees for the preparation of investment requisitions, electronic Capital Request, electronic Disposal Request.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
Sap knowledge advanced ( FI, CO modules )
Fluent level of english
Advanced experience in Accountability
Fix assets and investments experience
▪ Load in the corporate system (GPA Gross Plan Addition) inherent investments to reach the Budget.
▪ Create database and load the system with annual investment of each Department which serves as the basis for the annual budget.
▪ Monitor the investments to ensure that the available amounts are not exceeded and approve them.
▪ Load investments in SAP information to make it visible to the rest of the departments of the plant (Project System).
▪ Provide guidance to employees for the preparation of investment requisitions, electronic Capital Request, electronic Disposal Request.
▪ Review and approve requisitions of investments in system (CEOS), related to investments.
▪ Capitalize fixed assets invoices to generate depreciation.
▪ Calculate depreciation of fixed assets allowing the recognizion of the present value (Budget, actuals, FC).
▪ Tag fixed assets based on guidelines and comply with the tax requirement.
▪ Generate report that allows the control on Vendor Tooling reimbursements.
▪ Execute physical inventory of fixed assets according to corporatre guidelines.
▪ Load in the system expenses defined in the budget process by area to control of them.
▪ Reponsable to monitor de Balance Sheet inputs.
▪ AOA analysis (planning, actual and forecast).
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Finance and Controlling
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)