Continental 3/3_Software Intern in Shanghai, China
Implement and perform Unit test on Telematic products
• Linux embedded system basic knowledge
• Basic C++/C programming and debugging skill
• Basic skill of Python or Shell is preferred
• Experience of using Google Test is preferred.
• At least 3 days working /week
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)