Continental Car Dealer Specialist in Shanghai, China
Car Dealer Specialist
▪ Achieve sales target based on FC & budget
▪ React to market competition and fulfill customer needs
▪ Maintain and improve the existing customers' satisfaction
▪ Manage the compliance and legal requirement are fulfilled
▪ Ensure customers account receivable on-time, and keep internal prompt communication
▪ Complete customer internal related procumbent and financial process
▪ Manage and monitor the relevant supplier service level to reach customer requirement
▪ Complete ad hoc task assigned by supervisor and ensure customer sales volume achievement
▪ Understand and report the market situation, including market volume, customer segmentation, service needs, product demand, competition, pricing and market highlight.
▪ Develop Car dealer business strategy, including SOM, sales volume 5 years plan, resource requirements, organization development plan, products road map, service concept, channel, Car Dealer strategy workshop. "
▪ Define the customer needs and cooperate with functional team (MDM etc.) to provide solutions/services
▪ Develop and improve the industrlization process with comply with product requirements
▪ Interact with internal and external sources to ensure that the service fulfills the quality standards, agreed timing and cost
▪ Provide guidance and training to customers sales/technicians"
▪ Responsible for OES project initiation to the new business with customers
▪ OES Project execution, monitoring, improvement and communication
▪ Responsible for OES project efficiency and achieve positive outcomes"
▪ Regular monthly and milestone reporting, following the defined timing, content, quality requirements. including: customer map, segmentation, buy-in and sell-out FC with development curve, product mix, sales policy and promotions, O-chart, channel, market situation update, stock, profitability, customer and Q&A, working schedule, KPI review.
▪ Follow the company standard reporting requirement to provide inputs on time with right quality.
▪ Develop new Car Dealer customers as well as strategic Car Dealer Groups to ensure total channel volume achievement
▪ Clearly understand Car Dealer Channel targeted customer of Conti China e.g Japanese vehicle brand, new type of car dealer
▪ Apply differentiate approach to develop new customer and go through customer's tender to win the bid
College degree or equivalent preferably technical or Engineering background
Good in English and communication
Experience in technical function is a plus
5 years working experience on OES or OEM sales is a plus , within Auto industry is a plus
Project management experience in dynamic environments
Advanced experience in cooperation with external customers
team leadership experience is a plus
Muliti-international company working or cooperation experience is a plus
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
Key Account Management