Continental Cloud Architect Alibaba-Cloud in Shanghai, China
Cloud Architect Alibaba-Cloud
Shanghai (Asia Headquarter)
• Providing advice on the transition onto Group IT’s Cloud environments (here: Alibaba Cloud)
• Providing advice on resourcing, strategic choices, and technical capabilities within Group IT’s Cloud environments.
• Providing technical oversight of Group IT’s Cloud environments
• Verifying whether Cloud Service Providers’-recommended practices are being followed.
• Responsibility for the overall Cloud platform architecture description.
• Setting up and guiding principles, guardrails, and guidelines for the Cloud Platform in Continental
• Building a product vision for Cloud Platform in Continental
• Drive the decision-making process for Cloud Platform’s solution architecture decisions and qualifying solution architecture decisions
• Align Group IT’s cloud platform solution architecture decisions with providers’ recommended practices, proven architecture patterns and Alibaba Cloud roadmap development
Certified in Alibaba Cloud ACA Cloud Computing Associate, ACA Cloud Computing Professional, ACA Cloud Computing Expert
• Academic degree or vocational training in Software Engineering, Information Technology or comparable
• Enthusiasm and willingness to get involved in a variety of new technologies
• Technical knowledge and deep understanding of Cloud IaaS and PaaS technology in context of enabling DevOps way of working
• Understanding of how to build interfaces with Cloud IaaS and PaaS environments and current IT landscape
• Ability to drive key decisions and get the Cloud (DevOps) architecture accepted within Group IT
• Experience Agile working methods and understanding of their relation to the Cloud IaaS and PaaS architecture
• Experience in the use of Agile tools (DevOps)
• Experience in use of project health and progress metrics in agile environments (e.g. burn-down, burn-up)
• Basic understanding of Security Management and Modern Service Management
• Experience in leading large IT projects of advantage
• Interpersonal Communication, Fluency in English, fluency in German is an advantage
• Experience in Stakeholder Management of advantage
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.