Continental CN_Sr. COD in Shanghai, China
▪ To coodinate with sales or customers for confirming available orders to customers & create delivery notes into system for some products
▪ To reply customers' inquiry concerning order form, open order status, delivery status, credit limit and etc.
▪ To handle tires returns in the system when the ordered tires have to be returned, calculated correct payment deducted with the support from financial department
▪ To monitor abnormal orders and take corective & preventive actions with team and customers
▪ To provide support on reconciliation with customer when needed
▪ Hire, coach, and develop a passionate team
▪ Lead team to delivery against the sales order goals
▪ Coach and enable your CODs to grow fast and hold them accountable for results (sales achievement and partner development)
▪ Invest in recruiting and growing the high potential talent, set employees up to a great onboarding experience, and provide feedback for continuous development
▪ Collaborate with Sales and HR to develop and excute individual and group training opportunities, identify development needs
▪ To collect customer voice and proactively drive the internal process streamline and efficiency optimization.
▪ To understand different customer needs and provide customized solution; be able to translate the solution into internal processing and drive the high solution efficiency
▪ To give training to customers and sales for ordering process, supply chain related process/policy and etc.
▪ Fulfill tasks assigned by COD Manager when needed
▪ Bachelor in Logistics, Economy, or similar
▪ Preferred: Previous job in customer services, supply planning, demand management or sales
▪ Preferred: Basic SAP knowledge (Ordering process), project/ process management experience
▪ Preferred: 1+ years of experience leading a team in B2B sales, operations, or a similar envionment
▪ Preferred: Previous job in foreign company
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.