Continental CN_Transportation Specialist in Shanghai, China
▪ Good communication with COD, Conti Warehouse Specialist, Service Providers and Warehouses and other related parties for all daily operation business regarding transport/delivery.
▪ Coordinate with COD, Service Provider and Warehouse of shipping arrangement to optimize allocation of transport resources.
▪ Calculation and optimization of delivery process to ensure a stable and wealth distribution.
▪ Optimize delivery routes and reduce the transport leadtime to ensure the customer ordered tires are delivered to the customer as per customer requested delivery time frame by the SPs. a. Optimize delivery routes for distributors business
b. Optimize delivery routes for OES business
c. Optimize milk round routes for Conti Trade business
▪ Track customer delivery performance (Errors/Delivery reports/Timing/Volume)
▪ Ensure correct & timely delivery and POD(Proof of Deliveries) checking ▪ Checking transport expenses according to quotation
▪ Calculation and analysis of KPIs for Service Providers reports
Handling customer logistics complaints
▪ Check who is responsible for the cause of complaints and update the tracing record. ▪ Improve the process to reduce the complaints. DD survey is needed
▪ Daily download of delivery notes from SAP and upload on distributor system
▪ Daily collection of delivery received confirmation report from transportation company and upload on distributor system
▪ Develop daily communication with transportation companies to ensure daily report delivery
▪ Check and ensure the data accuracy of the delivery notes report and delivery received confirmation report from transportation companies
▪.Consolidate delivery received confirmation report, monthly cargo arrival report analysis,collection of new customers receiving info, collection of customers` requirements on transport and customer logistics complaints report to ensure all info accurate.
▪ Fullfill the tasks assigned by Department head when needed
▪Bachaler degree on logistic and trading are preferred
▪Experience in logistics (transport management); communication skills; English language
▪Knowledge of SAP preferred, but not mandatory
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.