Continental ADAS Environment Model Software Engineer感知算法工程师 in Shanghai Jiading Tech Center, China
ADAS Environment Model Software Engineer感知算法工程师
Shanghai Jiading Tech Center
1-Software Requirement Analysis
▪ Breakdown Level 3 software requirement to L4 SW Module requirements.
▪ Review and implement change requests based on product architecture design and customer requirement.
2-Embedded software development & adaption
▪ Configure and develop radar and camera specific software components and their interface to RTE (Runtime Environment)
-> signal processing methods
▪ Analyze and fix issues in software components
▪ Support function safety engineering in software domain
▪ Coordinate the intellectual property activities
▪ Support product integration into ECU and vehicle internally and externally.
4-Team working and organization grow up
▪ Daily communication with global location in cross culture environment.
▪ Interfacing with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Strong team working spirit with sharing mind.
▪ Coach and support junior embedded software engineers.
1-Bachelor degree or above in software related study courses
2-3 years or more in Automotive Industry, minimum 1 year in Signal Processing software engineering
3-Minimum 1 completed SOP automotive project experience on engineering
4-Good English oral and written skills
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)