Continental ADAS Laboratory Engineer雷达实验室工程师 in Shanghai Jiading Tech Center, China
ADAS Laboratory Engineer雷达实验室工程师
Shanghai Jiading Tech Center
1- Concept & Planning
▪ Planning, executing and tracking of measurements and tests (esp. goals, objects, efforts, resources and schedules)
▪ Calculation of measurement and test/measurement coverage and efforts
▪ Specify Sensor Beam Pattern measurements and tests based on requirements, standards, regulations and customer needs
▪ Maintaining of measurement and test equipment and tools (HW and SW)
▪ Perform Sensor Beam Pattern measurements according to test specification and document the results
▪ Conformity of measurements activities according defined processes
▪ develop and execute new measurement procedures in global Radar Measurement Team
▪ Maintain all Chamber related renewals (e.g. HW & SW updates) according to Global Radar Chamber Team Requirements.
▪ Evaluation and reporting of the measurement results
▪ Independent evaluation and reporting of measurement status, technical risks, and problems
▪ Preparation and documentation of the measurement reports based on internal standards
▪ Preparation and documentation of the test measurement reports based on external standards on demand and needs
1- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in automobile, mechanics, or electronic
2- min. 3 years development or project management for ADAS system
3- min. 1 finalized project development of an automotive control unit
4- Good English oral and written skills
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)