Continental Customer Service Representetive for OE Tire (Part-time) in Shinagawa, Japan
Customer Service Representetive for OE Tire (Part-time)
The primary responsibilities of the position are:
• Logistics responsible and interface to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) in Japan for Passenger & Light Truck Tires (PLT) products
• Manage logistic topics for sample and mass production tire product delivery to different customer plants based on customer demand in coordination with production plant and warehouses.
• Creation of forecast based on customer input and regular update in relevant systems
• Rolling monitoring of demand changes. Coordination of necessary production plan adaptions
• Control and steer inventory levels in plant warehouse and in consignment warehouses
• Responsible for the replenishment plan to the consignment warehouse
• Receive and confirm customer call offs / orders
• Coordinate with traffic for the delivery schedule (including the third-party logistic service provider)
• Transportation monitoring: delivery to customers
• Coordinate the customer returns
• Create the billing in system and prepare the invoice list
• Continuous improvement of internal and planning processes with customer
• Customer visits when necessary
• This is a part-time job (appx.20hours/week)
• Academic degree in business or related with specialization in logistics
• Preferably minimum 1-3 years of work experience in logistics or supply chain management
• Good level of English language required in addition to Japanese.
• Good communication skills in international surrounding
• Excellent organizational skills, able to work independently and in a team
• Intermediate level MS Office required, and basic SAP R3 is preferable.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.