Continental He[a]t - Principal Full Stack Developer in Singapore, Singapore
He[a]t - Principal Full Stack Developer
Our app development team is looking for highly intelligent software and systems professionals to join us and help us continue to build smart mobility solution. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about delivering results. You should be passionate about solving problems in innovative ways.
• Participate in the full product lifecycle: planning, conception, development, testing, customer feedback, and iteration.
• Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Monitor progress and performance and help teams to make improvements.
• Track project processes and deliverables.
• Prepare and present status reports to stakeholders.
• Develop and demonstrate a broad set of technology skills in programming languages, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
• Maintain our web application tech stack: React.js, Vue.js, Java, Go, Python, PostgreSQL, Redis and whatever else is required to get the job done.
• Create RESTful API with Microservices architecture/design patterns
• Develop unit and integration tests
• Assist with build and deployment of apps., in cloud-native platforms/infrastructures
• Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues in cloud-native components
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience
• 5+ years relevant technical experience.
• Strong agile mindset, able to iterate fast and give early feedback.
• Proficiency in one or more programming languages (Java/Go/Python/React.js/Angular.js /Vue.js)
• Experience in programming applications backed by cloud services with hands on experience.
• Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure) and Cloud Architecture.
• Proven experience in implementing distributed applications in a container environment (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Certified scrum master is preferred.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions