Continental He[a]t - Technical Lead, Mobile Apps Development in Singapore, Singapore
He[a]t - Technical Lead, Mobile Apps Development
Our app development team is looking for highly intelligent software and systems professionals to join us and help us continue to build smart mobility solution. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about delivering results. You should be passionate about solving problems in innovative ways.
• Develop technical proposals by understanding customer requirements
• Understand and translate business and customer requirements into elegant technical designs and then implement the design and architecture in code.
• Architect, design, and develop scalable, resilient and fast software solutions with focus on mobile platforms.
• Participate in creation of scope statements and specification documents.
• Provide hands-on application development leadership and expertise in the creation of technical solutions to address system needs, working in an Agile environment.
• Set guidelines and maintain adherence of the team to update development tracking tools, coding standards, and source control repositories with proper branching strategies.
• Create internal process improvement initiatives within team's toolsets and workflows.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience
• 5+ years relevant technical experience.
• Strong knowledge of advanced technology architecture and emerging trends.
• Good interpersonal relations skills.
• Proficient with software development using either Swift or Kotlin, Flutter
• Experience implementing vendor SDKs and upgrading SDKs.
• Experienced with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services
• Working experience with Agile planning and development methodologies, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions