Continental HMI - Senior/Engineer, Software in Singapore, Singapore
HMI - Senior/Engineer, Software
Join our new, young, and innovative Interior Camera team of Continental Automotive Singapore. You will work in an international, respectful, open-minded workplace, with the opportunity to participate and grow with this new product / technology in the market.
• Designing and developing automotive product (camera system)
• Architect, design, develop, and optimize software for embedded computer vision system
• Involve in Camera sensor functionality and image enhancement software
• Image processing and computer vision algorithm development and qualification
• System modeling, data acquisition, visualization and analysis tasks
• Involving in software development for the entire product life cycle including requirement analysis, architecture analysis/design, implementation, testing, validation
• Performing integration, testing and software release for the product
• Working closely and communicating effectively with a team (inter-disciplines / global) to ensure a smooth project progress
• Bachelor/Master/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related field
• Proficient Programming in C/C++, Python, or Java, under Windows, Linux, Android
• Knowledges in any of digital signal processing, image processing, computer vision (OpenCV, Dlib), computer graphics (OpenGL, Vulkan), and machine learning (PyTorch, TensorFlow)
• Experiences in multi-core/multi-threaded real-time embedded system/product development (system integration and profiling, software optimization, MCU/DSP/GPU acceleration, and troubleshooting)
• Experience in embedded operating system
• Strong software analysis, debugging and architecture design skill
• Willing to travel upon project request on short notice
• Skills for problem solving, effective communication, self-motivation, and open-minded learning
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)