Continental HMI -System Engineer, Integrator in Singapore, Singapore
HMI -System Engineer, Integrator
• Be part of a multinational team of engineers responsible for developing/integrating system for automotive instrument clusters.
• Job scope includes system product level requirement engineering and product integration on close collaboration together with multiple disciplines.
• Manage product level requirement analysis working with the core disciplines (SW, EE, ME)
• Lead product variant configuration from customer requirement sources and development team requirement
• Define product integration test strategy and acceptance criteria together with multi disciplines.
• Technical coordination of the product integration with the included groups
• Ensure material part lists, disciplines components and software dataset version are correctly released with variant configuration
• Perform product integration test for sample release to ensure build maturity is ready for deliverable milestones.
• Perform production product release to ensure off-process build is ready for mass production.
• Degree/Masters in Engineering/Science in a technical/engineering domain, preferably with software experience in development.
• Team player experience in working together with project team of more than 3 engineers (cross function team)
• Profound expertise in requirements analysis and documentation
• Experience in automotive system/architecture
• Experience in handling of requirement in DOORS system
• Knowledge of CAN-bus simulation tool usage
• Experience of HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs.
• Able to learn and work independently and within a team expected
• Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules
• Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)