Continental HMI - Test Engineer (Automation test) in Singapore, Singapore
HMI - Test Engineer (Automation test)
• Be part of a multinational team of test engineers responsible for validating the software on automotive products like instrument cluster, display solution, central input devices, and control panel. To be involved throughout the software development life cycle (quotation, project planning, requirement analysis, software test strategy definition, software verification/validation and software quality assurance)
• To be involved and/or responsible for creating test plans, developing manual and/or automated test, conducting test reviews and generating test reports, supporting team with his experience.
• To work with multi-discipline team in analyzing software requirements, validating software, and assist in analyzing and defect tracking to ensure that the products are released successfully
• Involve in continuous improvement in the software validation process and methods
• Degree in Engineering/IT specialized in cyber security technologies
• Experience in software development life cycle
• Good analytical skill and detail-oriented for test preparation, execution, reporting and defect analysis
• Good programming skill (Python or C#)
• Experience in handling equipment like oscilloscope, frequency generator, programmable power supply
• Experience in test methodology (Automation test or Embedded security testing will be an advantage)
• Knowledge of automotive communication protocol (CAN/Ethernet) will be an advantage
• Able to learn and work independently under tight project schedule to meet customer delivery
• Willing to travel overseas for training and/or work assignment on short notice.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in automotive industry will be an advantage
• Candidates with the right experience in embedded functional test and test management will be considered for the senior position
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)