Continental HMI - Test Tool Developer in Singapore, Singapore
HMI - Test Tool Developer
• Be part of a multinational team of test engineers responsible for validating the software on automotive products like instrument cluster, display solution, central input devices, and control panel. To be involved throughout the software development life cycle (quotation, project planning, requirement analysis, software test strategy definition, software verification/validation and software quality assurance)
• To be involved and/or responsible for creating test plans, developing manual and/or automated test specifications, conducting test reviews and generating test reports, supporting team with his experience.
• To work with multi-discipline team in analyzing software requirements, validating software, and assist in analyzing and defect tracking to ensure that the products are released successfully
• Involve in continuous improvement in the software validation process and methods
• Degree in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering with 8 years of experience in embedded software testing environment.
• Experience in automotive industry will be an advantage
• Experience in software development life cycle and test methodology
• Good requirement analysis skill
• Good experience in test tool/module design and development
• Good programming knowledge (C#, CAPL, Python, NI LabView)
• Experience in small scale project management (up to 5 man)
• Able to learn and work independently under tight project schedule to meet customer delivery
• Able to provide guidance to the juniors
• Knowledge of automotive communication protocol (CAN/Ethernet) will be an advantage
• Willing to travel overseas for training and/or work assignment on short notice.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Candidates with the right experience will be considered for the senior position
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)