Continental Principal Engineer, Innovation & Technologies in Singapore, Singapore
Principal Engineer, Innovation & Technologies
As a member of Automotive Holistic Engineering and Technologies division (CTO organization), you will help catalyze new concepts and technologies in new digital domains. Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders, you will enable the entry of new domains and technologies tapping onto your experience with new technologies in the digital domain and your ability to develop competency in new technologies and concepts. You will work across varied suite of products, technologies, services and solutions enabling new collaboration and future roadmaps.
• Collaboration with external stakeholders such as corporate labs, agencies & forums
• Drive discussions with start-ups, suppliers, technology providers
• Work towards identifying opportunities, bringing in key topics & requirements from various sources internally and externally
• Drive early-stage tech validation and evaluations (which can seed larger projects)
• Introduce and develop new digital, software & service solutions to internal stakeholders which lead to future solutions in automotive and wider mobility domain
• Support location innovation activities & innovation management
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software Development, Computer Science or similar areas
• Excellent knowledge of Software Engineering and Digital solutions
• Proven experience bringing technical solutions into product offerings and driving their adoption
• Familiarity with latest digital solutions, technologies and their usage
• Experience with developing new innovative concepts and technology demonstrations would be preferred
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments, external partner & customers, both locally and internationally
• Team player with inter-cultural competencies
• Strong skills in solving analytical problems
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions