Continental Senior Engineer, Automotive Security in Singapore, Singapore
Senior Engineer, Automotive Security
The Security Competence Center is part of the Holistic Engineering and Technologies (He[a]t), which is a cross-divisional organization under Automotive Technologies, supporting all business areas of Continental. Challenges range from managing projects, engineering requirements, designing automotive architectures and systems, ensuring secure SW development, specifying and conducting (penetration-) tests as well as defining and ensuring quality in engineering processes overall Continental.
• Evaluation of software security analysis algorithms & technologies
• Development of a hardware abstraction layer for novel software security analysis methods
• Integration of security analysis solution into existing development & testing environment
• Project management of “proof of concept” projects
• Drive proof of concept of automotive security projects into products
• Alignment with internal & external stakeholders on features and infrastructure
University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, with a deep focus on security, or a similar qualification
• Familiar with micro controller for embedded systems: ARM, RISC, SPARC, x86, MIPS, AVR, PIC, MSP and so on.
• Advanced programming skills: C, C++, Python
• Hands-on embedded software development experience in Automotive projects
• Knowledge of Software security analysis methods (e.g. AFL, Symbolic Execution)
• Familiar with Software Development & Testing Environments
• Several years of experience (>=3 years) in the field of security or automotive domain is preferred
• Good & open communication
• Very good English skills (written and spoken)
• Mobility to collaborate creatively in international teams
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions