Continental Senior Engineer/Engineer, (Mechanical Designer) in Singapore, Singapore
Senior Engineer/Engineer, (Mechanical Designer)
• Design and develop automotive product on instrument cluster, full digital cluster and instrument silverbox
• Develop products according to project life cycles from requirement analysis, concept definition, detail design, design verification, off-tool validation until release for mass production.
• Prepare engineering documentations, specifications and reports.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years’ working experience in a product design and development environment.
• In-depth knowledge of product design for plastic injection molding, metal stamping and diecast parts.
• Advance skill in modelling software CATIA V5 systems.
• Knowledge / experience in plastic optical component design
• Strong knowledge of design analysis and tolerance stack calculations.
• Knowledge of secondary processes such as laser cutting, plating, vacuum metallization, in-mould decoration, spray painting, hot stamping, silk screen, tampo printing etc.
• Good attention to details and able to learn independently in a dynamic environment.
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Self-motivated with a strong passion for product design work.
• Customer-oriented and able to work systematically under tight schedules.
• Willing to travel for work attachment and training.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)