Continental Software Developer (Connectivity Applications) in Singapore, Singapore
Software Developer (Connectivity Applications)
• Develop Software Functionalities for Connectivity Products in vehicles
• To derive Software Requirement from System Requirement.
• To work closely with Software Architect during definition of the architecture and RTE Interface definition
• To create detailed design and implementation of software modules in compliance with the requirement, software architecture and planned schedule
• To conduct SW Unit and Integration Test with proper test specification.
• To have regular coordination and alignment of tasking with Functional Responsible
• Knowledge on Automotive Embedded C Programming/ Coding Rules
• Knowledge on I B&S Software Development Process and SW configuration management system (CM synergy, MKS…)
• Knowledge on test equipment (oscilloscopes, BDM, Emulator, CANoe etc.)
• Fluent / advanced level in written and spoken English
• Effective Communication, correct understanding & clear presentation
• Commitment to Quality, Timing and Cost of his software workpackage
• Understanding of Semiconductor Specifications for HW components and HW design schematics
• Experience in embedded and real time programming and related microcontroller architecture
• Degree in Engineering with more than 2-3 years of product software development.
• Experience in formal software engineering methodology and Software Development Life Cycle
• Experience in Software Unit Testing and Integration Testing approach
• Knowledge in Automotive Communication Bus (CAN, LIN, Flexray) is preferred
• Knowledge in AUTOSAR and Matlab Modeling Auto code generation, Modeling Validation will be an added advantage.
• Familiar with CMMI, A-SPICE
• Able to learn independently and work well under tight development schedules.
• Good self-management.
• Ability to effectively work within a global organization
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)