Continental Software Engineer (Human Machine Interface) in Singapore, Singapore
Software Engineer (Human Machine Interface)
• Responsible for HMI software module design, coding, debugging, and documentation of software for display control system.
• Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, module verification and validation
• You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles
• You will be responsible for the development of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process
• Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline.
• Strong understanding to Analysis and Design of Embedded SW, preferably using UML
• Experienced in embedded HMI Tools such as CGI/ Kanzi/ EB Guide.
• Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C+• At least 5 years of working experience in software development.
• Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design
• Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
• Experience in automotive industry is an added advantage.
• Experience in Requirements Engineering is an added advantage.
• Working knowledge in AUTOSAR / Embedded Linux/ Integrity is an added advantage.
• Experience in 3D programming is an added advantage.
• Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules
• Able to learn and work independently and within a team expected
• Good written and oral communication skills
• German/Japanese language will be an advantage
• Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)