Continental Specialist, NLP in Singapore, Singapore
• Drive innovation projects in the field of artificial intelligence and cognitive process automation, focusing on natural language processing (NLP), machine learning based dialog systems, knowledge representation and semantic technologies, smart digital assistants.
• Key responsibilities include researching, developing, and implementing innovative NLP techniques.
• Develop novel application concepts using artificial intelligence to enhance the company’s products and internal processes and operation (Sales, Marketing, HR, Engineering, Quality, etc.
• Proactively identify interesting areas for deep-dive investigations and future product development.
• Design and execute experiments, and analyze results in collaboration with Product Managers, Business Analysts, and other specialists.
• Leverage and promote industry best practices to establish repeatable applied science practices, principles & processes.
• Work with Continental partners in Industry, Academia, and Research Institutes.
• Monitor technologies, open-source frameworks, commercial tools in this field.
• Graduate degree (MS or Ph.D.) in (Business) Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Computational Neuroscience, or Physics with specialization in speech recognition, natural language processing, machine translation, time series analysis, signal processing, or machine learning.
• Fresh with Ph.D. or 2+ years of professional or academic experience in related fields.
• Experience with large datasets and hands-on experience with distributed systems is a plus.
• Knowledge in one or more machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano/Keras, Scikit-Learn, Spark/Mlib, R, etc.)
• Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++, Python, Java, or Perl.
• Excellent communication skills and capability to present technological concepts coherently to the business and innovation process.
• Team player with intercultural competencies.
• Strong skills in solving analytical problems.
• Willingness to Travel.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Automotive Cross Divisional Functions