Continental VNI CE - Principal/Senior Engineer, Security Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
VNI CE - Principal/Senior Engineer, Security Analyst
• Development of cyber security requirements, system concepts and building blocks
• Analyze and identify security weaknesses in driver and vehicle functions
• Conceptual design of security systems in automotive products
• Execution of Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment of Automotive Systems (TARA)
• Application of the security architecture to a specific target system (i.e. Gateway, Access System, Tire Information System)
• Specification, design and review of the security architecture with the system architect
• Integration of the security platform requirements
• Support of acquisition and quote process as well as to Coordinate the system security objectives with the customer
• Masters or Bachelors engineering degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, information security or related disciplines
• Very Good Cryptographic Know-How
• At least 3-5 years working experience in automotive industry or embedded system development - optionally in IT industry
• Good understanding of electrical engineering and architecture
• Experience in automotive software development & design (AUTOSAR) will be an advantage
• Ability to work in international teams and with international customers.
• You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player.
• Good Verbal and written communication skills
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)