Continental Head of HR Location in Somersworth, New Hampshire
Head of HR Location
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Somersworth, NH location is seeking a Head of HR Location to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Head of HR Location assists and advises senior management on HR issues and creates a trust-based partnership with internal customers developing, planning and executing innovative people strategies. Contributes as a member of the management team, representing HR to business strategy and operational goal setting to reach location/business objectives and expectations. Ensures effective delivery of HR Operation and Solutions to line management and senior management by partnering with HR colleagues (Centers of Expertise, Service Centers). Localizes global perspectives and globalizes local perspectives in partnership with the other HR stakeholders (Country, BU, Divisions, Corporate).
The Head of HR for the location will be responsible for:
• Acting as a strategic partner for the location management
• Acting as a change agent to meet future challenges of the business and implements people related measures to support roll out of change projects
• Ensuring the successful Employer Branding / HR communications and Talent Acquisition activities for the location in cooperation with the CoE/Shared Services HR Operations if applicable
• Talent & Performance Management and ensuring organizational effectiveness at local level by designing and deploying appropriate measures (e.g. talent development, reorganization, new organization build-up)
• Managing collective relationship to labor relations, legal, employee relations according legal requirements and compliance
• Reporting and evaluating performance according defined KPIs
• Continuous improvement of processes and IT systems and ensures lean administration of respective processes and policies by using internal or external services
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant four-year degree required
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in Human Resources
• Prior experience within a manufacturing environment is required
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Relocation expenses available for Continental employees only
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.