Continental Material Planner - Manufacturing TSR in Timisoara, Romania
Material Planner - Manufacturing TSR
• Maintain SAP System for Raw Material Supply (storage location for all Raw materials);
• Create, block, correct, delete Control Cycle for every Raw Material and change whenever requested;
• Supervise booking (Check raw materials transfers, backflashes; error list Post Process List);
• Supervise materials stock level in production area and organize returns to Warehouse if necessary;
• Supervise booking of Trail Runs and PPAPs Semi finished and Finished Goods - also posting a special Internal Order;
• Support with all materials withdrawn from production area filling and signing form by requester or booking them directly in SAP (for test in other department, special shipments to clients);
• Responsible for booking the scraps (ADCOM posting accordingly to scrap reasons; maintain Scrap list and reports it weekly and monthly to Management);
• Support for inventories (instantly inventories and fill in the form for Finance Dep. for corrections; prepare periodically/general Inventories for Raw, Semi-finished and finished goods, for stocks checking);
• Support in organizing material flow for sample build and spare parts. Support for booking on sample build requester's cost center;
• Periodically reports to Logistic Leader in FF (scrap reports, production level reports, calculates the productivity and quality percent for employee salary raise etc).
• supports the implementation of the company and the plant standards;
• Supports the implementation of the company and the plant standards;
• His/ her responsibility is to reach the “zero ppm” quality level in the manufacturing lines in his area of responsibility.
• University Degree and/or relevant experience;
• 1-3 year experience in electronics manufacturing;
• Knowledge of manufacturing equipment;
• Knowledge of IT Tools (MS Office, SAP);
• Presentation skills.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Logistics, Manufacturing Operations and Production
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)