Continental Optical Test Engineer for Injection Molding - Manufacturing TSR in Timisoara, Romania
Optical Test Engineer for Injection Molding - Manufacturing TSR
• Develop and launch of Test equipment for optical inspection for state of the art components ( mirror ) for Driver-assist products: Head-up Displays;
• Implement the latest Manufacturing Execution System data transfer between test equipment and Continental Cloud;
• Develop and implement state-of-the-art Test solutions for a worldwide leading Manufacturing location;
• Participate in the entire process of equipment introduction from Specifications to Release;
• Support and update of existing Production Test equipment;
• Write, update and standardize Software Test modules;
• Develop equipment requirement specification and lead the implementation process;
• Responsible for Test Equipment setup and rollout to production;
• Interact with a team of highly skilled engineers embracing know-how sharing;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University degree in technical field: Electronics/Automatics/Software/Electrical Engineering;
• Relevant previous activity in the optical inspection process
• Programming languages knowledge ( Test environment )
• Electronics manufacturing knowledge;
• Good English knowledge;
• Team player;
• Ability to work independently.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Operations and Production
Autonomous Mobility and Safety (AMS)