Continental Manufacturing & Process Engineer in Tlalnepantla, Mexico
Manufacturing & Process Engineer
▪ Manage and excute the manufacturing engineering of the assigned processes.
▪ Ensure the achievement of manufacturing engineering targets according to internal and external customer expectations.
▪ Initiate and implement continuous improvement activities by applying CBS methods.
▪ Interface to segment, BU or division functions in order to gather local manufacturing engineering requirements (e.g. ESH and ergonomics) and other feedback.
▪ Design and implement overall (cross product) factory processes e.g. by definition of production concept (e.g. line vs. job shop organization), design of plant/operations unit layout (e.g. factory, workplace), factory simulation (e.g. manufacturing and logistics processes, ergonomics, etc.) or product cost calculation according to lean principles and standards
▪ Align with Process and Product Industrialization (PPI) to realize process changes and industrializations of new product specifications
▪ Define standard operation sheet, work combination table and (standard work instruction) job instruction sheet including standard times (e.g. by time studies) based on work instructions and according to standards.
▪ Provide feedback and input for further development of standards regarding manufacturing engineering and production processes (e.g. production flow plan, production control plan, work instructions, standardized work chart, standardized work combination table, job instruction sheet, process parameters, materials), production equipment (e.g. machines, human machine interface, ergonomics, equipment, layout), logistics (e.g. material handling and storage technologies) and quality (e.g. test methods, equipment).
Engineering Degree (Industrial, Mechanical, Robotics, etc)
Experience in manufacturing process industry
Lean Manufacturing knowledge
Industrialization Project Implementation (APQP)
Cycle Time Knowledge
Line Balance Experience, AMEF, OEE Experience
Advaced English Skills
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.