Continental New product Launch Eng. Sr. - Tlalnepantla in Tlalnepantla, Mexico
New product Launch Eng. Sr. - Tlalnepantla
▪ Define the targets inherent to the Project Industrialization in conjunction with the Project Team
▪ Provide input to the Project Planning for the Industrialization Tasks
▪ Responsible to manage the working packages at Plant Level with Project Team.
▪ Lead and Track with the Operations Team Memebers the project industrialization progress and define corrective measures if deviating from the plan
▪ Report the project industrialization status to Project Manager
▪ Provide input to the Opportunity & Risk assessment from the Operations / Project Industrialization.
▪ Escalate issues if neceesary to Project Manager
Represent Operation during Project Day or Project escalations and operations interests during the project phase, Project Days or escalations
▪ Interface from Operations to the Quote Manager
▪ Responsible to provide the inputs for feasibility from the Operation side (Manufacturing Concept and Plant Capacity)
Engineering or Business Administration Bachelor or Master Degree
At least 4 years of professional experience in the automotive industry, preferably for Development and/or Manufacturing.
2 to 3 years of experience on Customer Project Management and Non Customer Projects.
Experience in APQP tool.
Main contact with customers during industrialization phase, reporting progress and deviations for customer projects
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.