Continental Digital Lawyer M/F in Toulouse, France
Digital Lawyer M/F
Provide legal advice and expertise on all applicable topics impacting digitalization within the region.
Review, negotiate, manage and maintain all contracts with respect to digitalization matters in the region.
• Elaboration and implementation of standards with respect to all types of contracts impacting digitalization in the region and with a global approach. Manage legal topics and support other Global Expert Team and regional Law Department members within a special digital field of legal expertise like in Data Privacy, Data Protection, Cyber Security, Cloud computing, Telecommunications, Software as a Service, Big Data, OSS, Business, artificial intelligence, IoT, Social Media, App Development and right to use or E-commerce and On-Demand Platforms and Open Source Software.
• Understand the legal landscape of a special field of digital expertise in the region and globally and track and report on changes and trends.
• Selection, supervision and evaluation of external lawyers within the region and in countries where the GET Digitalization is not present.
• Create training templates for digitalization matters and train Continental employees concerning digitalization within the region.
• Review existing corporate procedures and policies impacting digitalization within the region.
• Participate in regularly meetings to review pending matters, legal trends and changes in “digitalization law” and follow hot topics related to digitalization like autonomous driving, artificial intelligence etc.
• Collaborate with other regional Legal Department and Global Expert Team members and their heads worldwide and communicate information, questions, concerns and strategies.
• Ensure excellence in legal services and counseling of global client base.
o Improve Continental`s global performance with respect to all digitalization matters.
• Master II en droit des nouvelles technologies, a degree from an “école de commerce” or “école de science ” as well as a foreign additional education (e.g. LL.M.) preferred
• 3+ years international working experience as an associate/partner in a multinational law firm and/or corporate counsel in a multinational corporation in France and a foreign country.
• 2+ years working experience in digital legal matters, e.g. software contracts, Data compliance, Big Data Business, Cyper Security, Telecommunication, Cloud Computing, XaaS, social media
o Working experience in a global team
• Persuasiveness, ability to negotiate and draft contracts and effectively communicate legal and non-legal advice in a timely manner
• Fluent in written and spoken French and English
• Enthusiastic, enjoy working hard and being challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations, self-dependent
• High mobility required
• High level of effective communication, self reflection, result and customer orientation, team orientation
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Law Patents and Licences