Continental Software Developer & Integration (H/F) in Toulouse, France
Software Developer & Integration (H/F)
At Vehicle Networking and Information Central Engineering Software Platform department provides innovative software solutions as base for our automotive car maker customer products. In the context of a Telematics Platform, you will join an Agile team to develop and integrate software modules that will compose the operating system of the project.
As Software developer and integrator, you participate in:
Features development and Integration in a Telematics Platform
Integration/Development/BugFix of modem, middleware applications and low-level drivers in Linux environment
Test development in a Continuous Integration environment
Diploma (s): Master degree in automation, computer science, telecommunications or electronics.
Experience: you benefit from a confirmed experience in the development of embedded software, ideally in the automotive context.
Linux BSP and user space expertise:
• Significant experiences in Linux kernel space development (NXP IMX8 M4 & A35, Cortex etc)
• Development of middleware applications in Linux user space environment
• Ability to support complicated Telematics hardware development (ethernet, eMMC, USB, GPS, audio codec, etc.)
• Working knowledge with open source Linux development process
• Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc)
• Unit Testing experience with GoogleTest and GoogleMock.
Experience in developing 5G/4G/3G/2G Telematics applications:
• Qualcomm Modem software development/integration experiences including modem RF driver interfaces, eUICC etc
• Working knowledge of Qualcomm tools (QXDM, QPST, QFIL, QRCT, QMSL etc)
• Knowledge of 4G, 5G and V2X technologies
• Working knowledge with 3GPP standards and certification process
General knowledge and experience on build environment:
• Yocto, Buildroot, Makefile, and CMake
Tools & Processes:
• Experience with analysis and debugging tools i.e.: Oscilloscope, Lauterbach, GDB, etc...
• Experience with Network simulator tools (R&S, Keysight, Anritsu, Agilent...)
• Experience with engineering processes: SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFe.
• Experience with engineering tools: Gerrit, Git, JIRA, Confluence.
• Experience creating software architecture models with Rhapsody.
• Experience redacting software requirements with Doors.
• Knowledge of automotive processes: ASPICE, ISO26262
Fluent English mandatory. Daily work in an international environment.
Other skills: autonomous, responsive and rigorous. Your initiative, your team spirit, your creativity, your ability to analyze and your strength of proposal will be assets to work in a multidisciplinary and intercultural environment.
6 reasons to join us
#1 Our colleagues, our leaders : We are looking for colleagues able to show creativity, capable of thinking out of the box and having the ambition to build the mobility of the future.
#2 Challenges : our leitmotiv ! Our ambition : to create tomorrow’s technologies and solutions around the mobility of the future.
#3 Innovation at the heart of our priorities, a part of our DNA.
#4 We combine work, fun and team spirit. Here, work and fun are not incompatible!
#5 A lot of career paths in France or abroad. You join a Group without borders where there are many opportunities.
#6 We are flex, we promote a flexible work environment for the well-being of our employees
Continental nurtures the Diversity & Inclusion of its collaborators from their integration throughout their whole career development.
In that respect, all of our positions are opened to people with disabilities
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)